Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Style File: Repeat


Miami Fashion Blogger
Miami Fashion Blogger and Lawyer
 Top by Naven (try this one instead) // Skirt c/o Avenle // Clutch by PilyQ (Bikini Bag) // Sunglasses c/o Italia Independent // Necklace c/o T'audrey // Earrings by Bauble Bar // Shoes by Ann Taylor // Lip: Bobbi Brown Sheer Lip Color in Sunset Pink (38) paired with Bobbi Brown Lip Pencil in Guava (this combo is great for long wearing lip color)


Miami Fashion Blogger and lawyer
Avenle sent this midi skirt over and I styled it in my favorite way - with a black and white crop top.  They're  This is a look I wore to Swim Week two plus years ago but it's still relevant, wearable and perfect for our increasingly hot, hot, and hotter Miami weather.

My amazing sunglasses are the Italia Independent I-Sport Cateye in style number 5104 (larger version here) Perfect for the summer because they're lightweight, sleek and vibrant.  My clutch is actually not a clutch but a bikini bag, lined in plastic.  But who would waste such a cute bag on a wet bathing suit?  It's my Spanish swimwear brand, PilyQ, who I love for their vibrant patterns and designs.
miami fashion blogger and lawyer

miami fashion blogger and lawyer

4 comments:

  1. Love those glasses!!!
    Too fun!!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog, it's very interesting, and it has a lot of information!! Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your clutch as a bikini bag is adorable!

    ✿ www.apreponderanceoffashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...