Sunday, February 23, 2014

Style File: What I Want Now + Resort 2014

I am loving all of the nautical, floral and bright colored items that are currently in stores and online.

I am now super advanced in my online tech skills, ha. You can click directly on any item in my collage and it will take you directly to the item online.
Happy Hunting :)



J.Crew Factory Linen blazer - the black trim on this makes it so chic!


Everyday I'm Hustlin / DVF Freya Dress / Marc by MJ Domo Arigato Cross Body - the durable nylon and the bright color on this make it a definite want.

   
Madison & Berkley 'Darling' Sweatshirt - simple and adorable with a tulle skirt or bright bermudas


6 comments:

  1. Those loafers are so cute for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need everything in the second collage! Those Slippers, the Pants and the Hustlin shirt! Great choices!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want the Joie Booties and the Sea urchin and the darling sweatshirt... awesome choices

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some great picks, I love all the shoes

    xo
    www.style-wire.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love! That DVF dress ;)
    www.olivedoesthecity.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...