Sometimes a little indulgence or splurge is just what is called for to lift the spirits! After all, it never hurts to do a little online window shopping. Below are my picks for the latest extravagant high-end items that only a few of you are lucky enough to be able to snag.
I know that these are all expensive items. I know that. That's the idea.
Now that that is out of the way,
given the opportunity, which of these would you buy for yourself?
1. The coveted Alexander Wang Rocco bag with pebbled leather and black accents - it gets an updated shape here, in its close cousin, the Alexander Wang Rockie Dumbo satchel.9. YSL Belle du Jour Clutch (The company will always be YSL to me, regardless of what they say).
5. David Yurman Extra Large Ceramic Link Oval Bracelet - I am obsessed with chains, and bold and chunky jewelry. I totally love this bracelet. I love David Yurman pieces.
2. Proenza Schouler Clutch Iguana Rainbow. This color!
3. Proenza Schouler PS1 Large Python Bag. The coveted PS1 bag has become an instantly recognizable satchel. I think it pretty much started the satchel and cross body revolution.4. Salvatore Ferragamo Varina Flat - more bows. more cute. In oxblood and Tiffany blue.
6. Red Valentino Printed Taffeta Dress with Bows - so feminine and Parisian-chic!
7. Valentino Couture Bow Pump - the original bow pump. The one that all other bow pumps have mimicked. Here in black, red, and rose gold!
8. Manolo Blahnik BB Pointy Toe Pump - speaks for itself.
10. YSL Cabas ChYc Mini Tote Bag in brown
11. David Yurman Color Classics 10mm Bracelet in Blue Topaz - a stunning blue topaz and a classic Yurman band.
Christian Louboutin Pigalle Spike Pumps.
14. Kaufman Franco Sequin Embellished silk chiffon gown . For your next red carpet gala. Obviously.15. Theyskens' Theory Jadra Leather Jacket . A great cut.
Hoorsenbuhs for Forevermark Diamond & Gold Regina Ring (a 2.17 ct. engagement ring, in a gold setting that you don't really see a lot of).
|Image from The Gavlaks|
And just for fun, can we PLEASE talk about this Chanel bag? My jaw dropped when I saw this picture. I've never seen this bag in person but it looks AMAZING. I posted it on my Facebook page last week and said that I thought it looked less like Chanel and more like Lanvin but either way, hello designer handbag heaven. What do you guys think? I love this less than traditional styled bag.
Ok, I'm done now :)