Wednesday, June 6, 2012

OOTD: Conversation Pieces + Striped Peplum Top



Hello

Like my top?
Get one too!

Haven't heard of Conversation Pieces yet? They're an online clothing, and accessories boutique with trendy, reasonably priced clothing. I test drove the peplum top I'm wearing in this post on a dinner date with my love, and it was a hit. It's well made, good quality, and the fit is form fitting.  I also like the packaging of the items I received, complete with an adorable pink ribbon and a lollipop :)










What I'm Wearing: 


Peplum striped top: c/o Conversation Pieces (Thank you, Audrey!) Similar here.
Electric Blue pencil skirt: Express.
Shoes: Via Spiga Dot Pumps, sold out.  Jimmy Choo makes a gorgeous peep toe pump, Miu Miu has a similar chunky heel, and the most affordable version is from Target.
Necklace: Banana Republic (old). Bold statement necklace from Theodora & Callum here. And of course, my favorite, HOH Station Leather Necklace.
Belt: BCBG (old). Similar here.
Sheer Black Blouse: Tobi, similar one from UO here.
And these neon hair ties. 



I'm very happy to announce that Conversation Pieces has agreed to give free shipping to my readers with online code TFE.
Get on it, girls!
This is what I would get:


            Regatta Belt $12                  Make a Splash Tunic Dress $29                Vest $78


                     Scarf $12                        Orange Cami $23                  Lace & stripes tunic $36


Click here to shop Conversation Pieces Clothing
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...