Below are two different sets of items; the first is the break the bank set (if you're feeling generous). The second set showcases items that are affordable, so you can pick one of each up for everyone on your Christmas list (me).
1. Moschino Cheap & Chic Bow Neck Show Dress .
2. Mulberry Tippi Blouse on Mulberry.com. ASOS carries a similar style blouse by River Island that is on sale now for $39.
3. Valentino Patent leather Round Toe Pumps. These are showstoppers and I'm absolutely in love with them. The satin and crystal version are amazing. The open toed version is also gorgeous. You need these.
4. Prada Lurex Jacquard silk sleeveless Dress .
5. I'm embarrassed to say that when I made this set, I forgot to save the designer of this top! I love it! Does anyone know who makes it? Milly? Nanette Lepore?
6. Chloe Rachel Bow Embellished Leather Clutch on sale on Net-a-porter.com.
7 .Louis Vuitton Sarah Noeud vernis wallet. Out of stock wonderfulness.
8. Salvatore Ferragamo Bow headband. Currently sold out but now available in a glitter version?! Too.Much.Can't.Handle.
1. Juicy Couture Bow Back mini dress.
2. ASOS Velvet Bow slippers
3. Topshop Bow Trim Cross body Bag.
4. Lilly Pulitzer Skinny Bow Belt.
5. M-Butterfly Victorian Style Blouse.
6. Dorothy Perkins Green Dandelion Bow Blouse.
7. ModCloth No Cutting Corners Heels. Want these!
8. Fred Flare Hello Kitty Bow Brass Knuckles Ring
9. Delia's Stripe Bow Tee.
10. ASOS Orelia Resin Bow Clip.
Readers: If you had to pick one of these 18 items, which one would you choose?